Runners Legging 2.0 - Twilight Blue
Runners Legging 2.0 - Twilight Blue
Our BEST SELLING leggings are back and better! A legging that's functional, flattering, and comfortable all in one. The Runners Legging 2.0 is a runner's dream. These leggings DO NOT BUDGE during high intensity movement (no more pulling your leggings up on your runs). Designed with side pockets for your phone, keys, fuel, and more, these pockets were created to make your stuff feel weightless (perfect for marathon training!). Our unique waistband design ensures that nothing moves. And with no front seam, you can say goodbye to camel toes and excessive chaffing. The Runners Legging 2.0 includes reflective detailing over the knee so you are seen on the road while running. The cherry on top is that these leggings are not only functional, but probably the MOST FLATTERING leggings you will ever own.
Changes We Made for the Runners Legging 2.0:
We are ALWAYS listening to our customers and making improvements. Here are the changes we made from the original Runners Legging:
1. NEW SIZING: The Runners Leggings 2.0 are an entire size BIGGER than the original Runners Legging. We essentially got rid of the xsmall size and made the size small leggings the new standard size xsmall leggings. This means if you got a size small in the last launch, you would now be a size xsmall in this launch.
2. SHORTER INSEAM: We decreased the length of the leggings by 1 inch and now they are the PERFECT length! No more bunching around the knees or extra fabric at the ankles.
3. TIGHTER ANKLE CUFF: We reduced the ankle cuff by a very small amount to ensure the leggings aren’t too loose around the ankles.
4. SHORTER FRONT SEAM: We reduced the front seam measurement by a small amount so that there is less bunching around the crotch area.
The Runners Legging 2.0 is the same fabric as the original Runners Legging. The OG Runners Legging you LOVED is simply upgraded to make the Runners Legging 2.0 PERFECT.
- Smooth, soft, durable fabric, made to move in. These leggings DON'T BUDGE!
- Double lined waistband with waistband taper to support high intensity movement
- Glute accentuating back seam
- No front seam (goodbye camel toe and chaffing!)
- Reflective design detailing above the knees
- Innovative side pockets, perfectly placed and sized for weightless feel with zero movement
- Thigh contour seams for a flattering look
- Subtle "v" shape front seam to accentuate the waist
- The Runners Legging 2.0 are an entire size BIGGER than the original Runners Legging. We essentially got rid of the xsmall size and made the size small leggings the new standard size xsmall leggings. This means if you got a size small in the last launch, you would now be a size xsmall in this launch. We did this based off of customer feedback that the leggings ran small.
- Compressive fit but very true to size.
- Caitlyn is 5'8, has a 26" waist, 33" hips, and wears a size xsmall.
I’ve been struggling to find good long leggings for running—they always droop in the crotch, and I end up stopping my run to adjust. I even gave in and spent $$ on Lululemon leggings that did the same thing (and had the unflattering front seam). These leggings solved all my problems!!! They’re so comfortable, they never sag, the pockets are great for carrying my phone and gels, and the reflective details are so cute! Plus the midnight blue color is gorgeous.
I love all the products but these leggings are my favorite. The new sizing works better for my curvy body. It is flattering but holds up in various activities. I own them in every color.
These leggings are so comfortable, and I really enjoyed running in them. They are flattering and actually work for running.
Perfect running pants. They are comfortable and don’t slip at all and the length is perfect. Also, this blue color is everything.
Amazing color, ultra soft fabric I’d like to sleep in, and I would definitely size down if you’re looking for a more
compressive fit. I think I might go for a small next time. Only one downside is that I don’t look nearly as good in them as Caitlyn does, but that’s not her fault! 5 stars ⭐️